No Lights at the Greentree?

GCane305

Keepin' it 💯
That's how much the powers that be cares about your football program.

4f1fa95f04e6307ebdd51d2a48dc50ffa4f3a2cbb2ae2ee16d0c430d020d5149.jpg

Advertisement
stupid. no lights isn't the reason we get out coached. we didnt need lights when we beating peoples heads in 10 years ago.

stupid. no lights isn't the reason we get out coached. we didnt need lights when we beating peoples heads in 10 years ago.

The admins ****** attitude towards football and Al Goldens ****** attitude towards football are two equally important unrelated problems.

Advertisement
For years and years we played games regularly at 8:15 pm on Friday nights and I don't think the field that is now called Greentree had lights. We even had some pretty good winning teams. i don't know when the U started playing most of its home games on Saturday afternoons, but in the 60's, it was Friday nights.

That's how much the powers that be cares about your football program
Huh? We have a totally inept coaching staff, just lost 4 in a row, haven't won a bowl game since beating Nevada on the smurf turf, haven't beaten a decent team in god knows how long, have players that after 4 years can't figure out what they're supposed to be doing....and you bring up the lack of lights on the practice field? **** that. Any kid that doesn't go to Miami because they don't have lights on the **** practice field can go kick rocks.

Advertisement
That's how much the powers that be cares about your football program.

View attachment 28399

What kind of Forest Gump worries about frickin lights when there's a dumpster fire in the Hecht?

No wonder the program is in such a mess. Stop being a sheeple!

The point is...

Football is secondary to this University. They dont give a **** about the football program. Its bigger than lights. Peep game.

I AM Anonymous.

Last edited:
Even if I concede the point about football being secondary to the university, which it is at EVERY university (look up "university" in the dictionary...I doubt you'll find "football" mentioned), lights on the practice field is a ridiculous way to support that point.

Even if I concede the point about football being secondary to the university, which it is at EVERY university (look up "university" in the dictionary...I doubt you'll find "football" mentioned), lights on the practice field is a ridiculous way to support that point.

Lol well I think that "secondary" can probably have a very different meaning if thats how youre gonna look at it. If football is secondary at the University of Alabama, then its must be pretty **** low at the University of Miami.

Advertisement
Just a reflection of how little this ******* school cares about sports. Something as simple as lights on our ******* practice field is unattainable.

Advertisement
Back