No grit in the fanbase as well

Mario Hurricanes

Niche Poster
Premium
Yes, the Miami Hurricanes football program is awful!! The players are soft and have been for decades. There have been waves of new coaching staffs brought in and fired. But we are part of the problem! We as a fanbase have lost our grit! How does this coaching staff turn 20+ years apathy into a winner in just a few months? Please tell me? This is not a video game! This is not Madden! This is real life and that takes a few years to change. These are the same kids that gave up last year. And the year before that. And the year before that.....you get the picture. But to lose your **** after 4 games shows lack of mental toughness in you! Fire everyone, change staffs, run these plays, don't run these plays. The coaching staff will analyze what the problems are and if they can be corrected by schematics, they will adjust in the next two weeks. If they can't then that is player issue and will be corrected by recruiting. Which takes time, so we as a fan base have to have patients with this staff! We need to show that toughness that we desire of the players in ourselves as a fanbase! Give the staff some time! Don't through a temper tantrum after first year losses!

Advertisement
FBE454F6-73EE-4F1F-9D73-40F4BCD85CAA.jpeg

I was there to watch this. I donate, too. This will end in something great or it will signify an early end to this experiment (objectively more likely).

Yes, the Miami Hurricanes football program is awful!! The players are soft and have been for decades. There have been waves of new coaching staffs brought in and fired. But we are part of the problem! We as a fanbase have lost our grit! How does this coaching staff turn 20+ years apathy into a winner in just a few months? Please tell me? This is not a video game! This is not Madden! This is real life and that takes a few years to change. These are the same kids that gave up last year. And the year before that. And the year before that.....you get the picture. But to lose your **** after 4 games shows lack of mental toughness in you! Fire everyone, change staffs, run these plays, don't run these plays. The coaching staff will analyze what the problems are and if they can be corrected by schematics, they will adjust in the next two weeks. If they can't then that is player issue and will be corrected by recruiting. Which takes time, so we as a fan base have to have patients with this staff! We need to show that toughness that we desire of the players in ourselves as a fanbase! Give the staff some time! Don't through a temper tantrum after first year losses!
"Kumbaya My Lord....Kumbaya"

Advertisement
New user name?

20 years of mediocrity and the same exact things happening every season will do it to you. The fans that have stuck around this long are the real fans, but even those fans are starting to fade a bit. There’s no excuses to lose to that team, absolutely pathetic.

We are clearly suffering from chronic post traumatic stress disorder. Wake me up after Mario realizes that we are not Iowa of the south.

Advertisement
L take. FIU, LTech, MTSU. Yes these are two different staffs, but regardless who’s at the helm these are teams that we should never lose to.

Fan base just isn’t stupid anymore. He is being paid more a year than most are getting in 20 because he is supposed to turn this program around on a dime, Manny could’ve done this **** but cheaper. Got rid of the turnover chain because he wanted to have “real” swagger but then gets blown tf out by MTSU at home. The offense has regressed by miles in a year, and it’s Mario’s fault for not identifying this and making changes before it happened on the field. Tennessee’s program was in the dirt when Heupel took over, now they are a top 10 team in under 2 years with the previous admin’s players and half of them transferred out. Time for excuses is over, We lost to ******* MTSU

Advertisement
You’re post. It sucks

Advertisement
View attachment 209517
I was there to watch this. I donate, too. This will end in something great or it will signify an early end to this experiment (objectively more likely).
this need to be posted in every player comments on social media when they at a gas station or posting some weird *** never down and out *** post on IG. they need to see this until they no longer at UM

Say w.e. you like and your somewhat right, our fan base is blah. But you can't lose to Middle Tennessee State period. I don't blame fans for any reaction after that dumpster fire.

I do know us not showing up for games has to have an effect on the players. I know we all make excuses about this but this is how teams negative recruit against us. The last two home Games combined we're not enough to fill up the stadium. It's got to be nice for the players to have a packed stadium despite who they are playing

Advertisement
Back