No Faith

rsncane

Recruit
Well it is with a heavy heart that I write the following and in no shape or form this is to destroy my beloved Miami Hurricanes. I am angry with the BOT, Blake and the coaching staff that won't fire themselves over the lack of production through their ability or knowledge. If they understand what it really is to be a HURRICANE they would hand in their letters like yesterday.

However I will reintroduce myself to you I was CaneInBahamas on the other site years ago. I was pretty much in the know from contacts I had in the program as well as families I knew that had their kids as players. I am now getting word that a former player now has an up coming nephew that attends St. Aquinas Thomas. Kid has all the tools to play at Miami and will be recruited hard by all the Florida schools. Because of what the parents are seeing with the University and the coaches I was told that they would rather their child go to FSU. Now I want you to understand this they cried when the Uncle committed to FSU the first time and made him switch to Miami. The entire family is CANES. But right now in the state the school is, no one from what I was told wants their child to enter into uncertainty.

It is not looking good for us with our borders that we should have protected and I feel like I am really in the series of "The Walking Dead". It is going to be very painful watching this continous free fall of my team this upcoming season. At one point the BOT and Blake have to see that this is a marriage that has to have a horrible ending. The counsellor (fans) is telling you get out of the marriage because your health will diminish through stress and depression.

How many parents whether die hard cane fans or fence sitters will take us serious and help sign on NSD? At this point not many. We are domed and it hurts watching this now let alone seeing it get worse in the next few months. I am lost for words at this time, there is nothing Golden can say except saying "thank you Miami for the opportunity and I apologize to the fans and student athletes, but at this time I have to walk away". He is and was never the right fit for an organization that thrives off hard work, aggression, determination and attitude.

Please we are in trouble future recruits and fans like myself who travel three times a year to watch my hurricanes play. It won't happen next season until this *** is gone.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is nothing new. The longer Folden and his staff stays, the more recruits we throw away. I know that regardless of the recruit's entire family being Canes, they still want whats best for him and atm its not Miami.

Advertisement
Back