No excuses

supacane

Senior
On my way home after getn soaked in the parking lot, my thoughts. TVD is not a good QB, his production was a system generated by Lashlee. I thought he had good grasp on coverage pre snap but it was a function of Lashlee's simple reads. I made my thoughts known about that, simple for the QB, simple for the D. He has played bad or average in all 4 games. I said after last week, they should have him on a short leash, waiting till you are 3 TDs down to go to Jake...thats on Mario, no excuses.

As for the D, Steele made no adjustments on the back end coverage, he has to take blame for that. Playing zero multiple times after all your CBs got burnt...thats coaching. We are too slow at CB. Only bringing new players will solve that. Until then the coach as to play man under and 2 man under and zone coverages.

Multiple players need to be bench or reduced PT, starting with Mallory and Ivey. There are others but they are who they are. We have seen enough. Also our WRs are fine TVD mechanics and game understanding has totally broken down, Jake is the guy now. Our goal remains the same, work and recruit.

Losing to MTSU means we can lose to any and everyone. Ill be at every home game like always with a battle of captain morgan.

Advertisement
titanic.gif

Advertisement
Back