No Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
We played Bethune Cookman playa hold off on victory lap.
Doesn't matter who we played playa. You can drop a ball against air. It was classic overreaction by the board. Don't know if you were involved or not, but you're looking like you were.
You worry about dropped balls when they count. You don't freak out over 15 minute media reports. If they drop a few next game, it's not the end of the world. When it starts to be a problem during games, then I'll worry. You can continue on though.

Advertisement
Them boys from Florida show up when the lights are on. I think they were just over thinking like Cribby mentioned

Advertisement
Doesn't matter who we played playa. You can drop a ball against air. It was classic overreaction by the board. Don't know if you were involved or not, but you're looking like you were.
You worry about dropped balls when they count. You don't freak out over 15 minute media reports. If they drop a few next game, it's not the end of the world. When it starts to be a problem during games, then I'll worry. You can continue on though.
I agree with most of this. But I will say this if the texas 8&4 game is close and that's when the drops happen it will be well past worrying on this board.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back