No clue computer guy here. got a few ?

24/7canes

Recruit
I downloaded Disney bundle on my computer. the $12.99 a month deal. Ive got my smart tv hooked to WIFI. But my friend has her passcode logged in.

With the bundle if I go to HULU how do I go about watching the game on ESPN news. might sound silly to you guys but I was always did spectrum because it was so easy . Im sure HULu might be as well but for first timer give me your thoughts fellas.

Advertisement
I downloaded Disney bundle on my computer. the $12.99 a month deal. Ive got my smart tv hooked to WIFI. But my friend has her passcode logged in.

With the bundle if I go to HULU how do I go about watching the game on ESPN news. might sound silly to you guys but I was always did spectrum because it was so easy . Im sure HULu might be as well but for first timer give me your thoughts fellas.
Search function.

well when I log onto disney+ it doesn't show espn or Hulu . did I not actually subscribe for the bundle . I could have swore I did .

Advertisement

Either search for it like @cway313 said or look for the live games at the top when Hulu first opens.

Well. Do you have log in from TV subscription to watch ESPN News? Just because you have Disney + doesn’t mean get ESPN channels. If I’m incorrect then someone else will have to help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back