No BS...What is the magic number for Golden???

Advertisement
I need to see some improvement. Anything less than 7 wins, and I'm going to start questioning whether Coach Golden is the right fit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You're going to START QUESTIONING?!?!?! U don't know?!? **** chise, ur the best man! Your sarcasm knows no bounds. LMAO

Gorlden wins every single day.

To the tune of like $7k. And he will continue to do so until someone grows a pair of ********s in the AD office.

Advertisement
If I could "put the administration aside" his number would've been up after the bowl loss last year. And I'm being kind.

Sorry to say this, but I think if he has the same record as last year:6-7, he stays. This admins could care less what happens to this football program. Unless they are under pressure to improve things from the ACC, the clown stays until he gets a better offer (which he won't unless it's Illinois or Indiana. Pray those 2 programs really suck this season.) The ACC brought Miami in for football legitimacy. What they got was a load of BS from Donna and another Wake Forest. They have to be pizzed over this as it has lowered the conference's profile in football even more. How much longer they put up with Miami sponging off the rest of the conference is anyone's guess, but they won't let it go on forever. We contribute NOTHING to the conference academically or athletically. In fact. it's the opposite.

As long as the players try hard and stay in school, Golden will keep his job.

What makes you think that? Al's attrition has been abominable and his players have quit on him the last three years. Even with total fan revolt he kept his job last year. We have Bennie Blades, head of the Royal Family, coming out saying Al should get two more years. Al should have been fired after the Louisville bowl slaughter and certainly after last year. I fear this administration and our disgusting BOT is completely satisfied with this smuck. For whatever reason they are happy with losing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back