NMSU vs Auburn

Advertisement
I need Auburn to comeback and win... they are getting a 5 star WR. if they lose that WR may go to FSU and cant have that happen...

I need Auburn to comeback and win... they are getting a 5 star WR. if they lose that WR may go to FSU and cant have that happen...
Coleman is between Ole Miss and Auburn I believe (if he flips from A&M).

FSU will be circling for Trader and Smith. It’s up to us and Ohio St to hold on.

And yes I know Cribby has said JoJo is locked in and won’t go there, but crazier things have happened and well…we’re not exactly displaying success on the field right now. Need to keep him at all costs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coleman is between Ole Miss and Auburn I believe (if he flips from A&M).

FSU will be circling for Trader and Smith. It’s up to us and Ohio St to hold on.

And yes I know Cribby has said JoJo is locked in and won’t go there, but crazier things have happened and well…we’re not exactly displaying success on the field right now. Need to keep him at all costs.
Coleman was crystal balled to go to Auburn by wiltfong and like 3 other experts earlier today so i kinda need them to comeback and win or that prediction may be out the window now. WELP I JUST SAW THEY LOST ALREADY ****. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back