NLI Thread (ESD signings live updates)

Any real Miami fan hopes for a miserable career at Ohio State.

Need to stop these fools from leaving for Bama and OSU.

You do that by putting together 10-2 and 11-1 seasons, winning the ACC and competing for the Playoffs... not averaging 7-5 for the past 17 seasons and starting the rebuilding process with a new head coach every 3-5 years. Need to start winning big with the cats coming and Miami will start locking down the best once the Cristobal model is proven.

Advertisement
You do that by putting together 10-2 and 11-1 seasons, winning the ACC and competing for the Playoffs... not averaging 7-5 for the past 17 seasons and starting the rebuilding process with a new head coach every 3-5 years. Need to start winning big with the cats coming and Miami will start locking down the best once the Cristobal model is proven.
9-3 in 2033 here we come!!!

#StackingIsThePlan

@Memnon

Agreed but if Ohio State has a couple more WR flops from South FL it becomes much easier.

Updating this list as the official letters of intent roll in.

Juan Minaya
Judd Anderson
ZaQuan Patterson
Jordan Lyle
Elias Rudolph
Daylen Russell
Chance Robinson
Ny Carr
Deryc Plazz
Nino Francavilla
Chris Wheatley-Humphrey
Isaiah Thomas
Ryan Mack
Cameron Pruitt
Markel Bell
Justin Scott
Romanas Frederique
Artavius Jones
Abram Murray (kicker)
Marquise Lightfoot
Dylan Day
Good Morning Hello GIF by CBBC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Any real Miami fan hopes for a miserable career at Ohio State.

Need to stop these fools from leaving for Bama and OSU.

I consider my self a real Miami fan and I always hope a 17-18 year old kid shines and gets what they earn. As some have said we need the adults in our program to start doing what they are paid to do and win lol. We have more talent than 95% of our schedule year in and out...

Advertisement
HUGE thanks to our staff on this close and to CIS and our fans for the amazing coverage and vibe. We will be back- I am certain of that oh and ***** FSU and UF our little bros are shook as they should be- they know big bro is coming to spank that ***- or worse for years to come

Advertisement
Back