NLI Thread (ESD signings live updates)

View as article
lol youre not wrong just tired of hearing the "they will best prepare me line" when of course they push out 1st rounders when the best guys from their classes goes there. If youre ''him'' youll be a 1st round no matter where you go
This is correct. If you say you wanna go play for a title contending team, that’s fine. But the other is just lip service.

Advertisement
To anyone saying F J Smith, F you. As was mentioned earlier by a few posters, he never trolled us, stayed true to his commitment and has behaved like a pro. I'm sad he didn't pick us, for real. I also understand why he chose that hellhole university in the middle of the anvs of the country. You wanna hate on something? Hate on that "school" in Columbus filled with fat white girls hoping to get out of Ohio before they get pregnant. Hate on them coming into our backyard to poach our talent. Fvck Ohio State. Dot this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To anyone saying F J Smith, F you. As was mentioned earlier by a few posters, he never trolled us, stayed true to his commitment and has behaved like a pro. I'm sad he didn't pick us, for real. I also understand why he chose that hellhole university in the middle of the anvs of the country. You wanna hate on something? Hate on that "school" in Columbus filled with fat white girls hoping to get out of Ohio before they get pregnant. Hate on them coming into our backyard to poach our talent. Fvck Ohio State. Dot this.
Nah **** him. He let us shoot our shot and we could have focused that energy elsewhere.

Advertisement
Gotta love the implication that Ohio State isn't "throwing money" at him as well. Knocking Miami and Florida for offering him NIL money, as if Ohio State is just giving him an opportunity and he's going there to play—no NIL involved. Stop it. #1 recruit in the nation; the Buckeyes probably threw 95% of their 2023 NIL budget at Smith.

His dad's comments were the deal-sealer; pushed him to leave the nest and get out of the backyard to go be the next Marvin Harrison Jr. which is fair and makes sense.

I didn't take it that way. He says right up front that the money is there no matter where he signs. But something about Ohio State clicks for him. That's how it should be for every teenager deciding where to go to college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back