N'Kosi Suspension

canefan

Freshman
Banned
Richt just said it was decided on 6 months ago. Got to the point where playing time was the only deterrent he had to get his point across

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just read that of the 5 first team sets today, Perry got 1, Weldon got 1, and Rosier got 3. It tells me that we're moving towards benching Rosier.

So this whole "rosier knows the playbook and commands the offense the best" was BS then if Richt knew 6 months ago Perry wasn't going to play anyways! I must admits I was part of the ones that was hoping for improvement from Rosier and with his improvement and our D we were going to be fine but CONOOOOO was i wrong! At this point the last 4 Rosier atrocious performances vs legit P5 teams is enough sample size to determine that we are f*cked if this guys continuous to be our QB.

Last edited:
I would expect to see Rosier start this week and one of the back ups to come in after a couple of series. The issue Richt has more than anything is the maturity of both Weldon and Perry. One doesn't want to go to class and the other wants to get high, hard to trust your program to someone that may make himself ineligible.

Advertisement
**** should've been handled 6 months ago then. You don't keep your horses in the stable during the derby. Idiotic.

Advertisement
**** should've been handled 6 months ago then. You don't keep your horses in the stable during the derby. Idiotic.

Exactly. And everyone over the summer was wondering why Kosi wasn't busting his *** all summer. Maybe it was because he was suspended and knows that Gestapo Richt is waiting for every and any opportunity to suspend him.

At this point I want Perry to transfer and kill it at another school. He shouldnt have to deal with this ******* moron who wants to suspend his kids. What did he do thats so bad? Murder someone? Rape someone? Who gives af I gauruntee whatever he did was not bad enough to warrant a 1 game suspension.
I don’t care if he’s suspended for cutting class or some other dumb ****. The inmates can’t run the asylum and coaches do that all the time. What bothers me is if he and the other backups don’t get a fair shake to compete and start. I don’t buy the ‘He doesn’t know the playbook’ coach speak. Teach it to him, it’s your job. Unless it’s just covering for other BS they don’t want us to know about.

Advertisement
If he was suspended for LSU then Williams should have been taking his reps in camp. I’m so sick of this program handicapping themselves.

So basically Perry was out of the competition six months ago. Way to motivate him corch!

So that was his excuse for giving Malweak basically ALL of the 1st team reps throughout the spring and summer?

Jesus wept.

Why did we throw this loser HC a lifeline?

So basically Perry was out of the competition six months ago. Way to motivate him corch!
Im sure Perry watching the game at home knowing he SHOULD have gone in so that his era could have started was there for him

Im sure he knows the time is now and not next year... Im positive ole boy is motivated

Advertisement
Back