N'Kosi Perry

Advertisement
We miss you man! I see what your doing at Fau. 7 TD passes 0 ints. And played at Florida for one of those games. Ballin like you supposed to do for us. Does Fau have a better coaching staph than the University of Miami?
STATS

CMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG
Try lesser competition making him look better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was 35-0 in the second half and the gaytor had 3rd stringers in but hey, it's not important details right....lol at some
King would’ve gone 20-26 for 317 and 5TDs against the gators…..

Those were Kings stats in the final scrimmage before the Bama game. He would’ve duplicated those numbers vs the gators!

FYI - our offense looked way better when Perry ran it

Advertisement
King would’ve gone 20-26 for 317 and 5TDs against the gators…..

Those were Kings stats in the final scrimmage before the Bama game. He would’ve duplicated those numbers vs the gators!

FYI - our offense looked way better when Perry ran it
Then why couldn't he beat out King for the starting job?

He played Georgia Southern and Fordham...

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Advertisement
If not for Dope and Eff dropping every ball in sight, Kosi would've completed the comeback against OKST and given us the near mystical bowl win.

No idea how he came out and flourished in Lashlee's system and not a soul in the program or even on here thought anything of it.

Then why couldn't he beat out King for the starting job?
Same reason Gus Edwards couldn’t beat out Yearby for the starting job…

Same reason Rousseau didn’t beat out Patchan until about game 5.

Sometimes coaches out think themselves and do stupid ****. Or sometimes guys just play favorites. It’s also possible King was promised the job without any real competition if I came. That makes sense to me, because Perry transferred even though King had an ACL. It was as if, no matter what happened King had the job.

I wouldn’t put that kind of thinking past Díaz. That’s right up his alley

N'Kosi replaced Rosier and the results weren't much better. Then he replaced Williams and the results weren't any better.

I'm happy to see N'Kosi having success at FAU, but he had a couple shots here and wasn't able to capitalize.

Advertisement
Back