N'kosi Perry this weekend?

LouCane

Recruit
What are the chances we see Perry playing on Saturday in the 2nd half if we're up big?

Advertisement

5XNC

Senior
zero, barring rosier and sherrifs getting injured. for the love of God try following along.

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
Chance-in-a-million.gif

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
Everyone is jumping the gun. We haven't shown we're able to dispatch teams to the point where our backups get in this season. If we handle business and get backups in great

Gatorhater

All-American
Red shirt the young man. We have an undefeated QB who we are going to ride to the end. Rosier has that "it" thing and we will win or die with him this year. Let the other backups get some game snaps.

Advertisement

LouCane

Recruit
Everyone is jumping the gun. We haven't shown we're able to dispatch teams to the point where our backups get in this season. If we handle business and get backups in great

If we take care of biz I would like to see some backups in to avoid injuries

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
Some of you are so easily trolled, it's amazing you can even function in society on a day to day basis.

Advertisement

jnf2257

Junior
On a serious note, is there any chance someone in the know can give us some insight how NKosi is doing in practice? I hope he doesn’t start for another year, but I also hope he is improving and pushing rosier every day. A lot of hype with him just kind of died.