N'kosi Perry Signing Day Interview on PIgskin Report

Advertisement
Great interview man, he has a great head on his shoulders. Love his confidence and I feel like he can definitely win the job this year. I wish he was enrolling early

I can't wait to see him play! I think he won't start at the beginning of the year but by the end I think he may be starting.

Advertisement
13 games and only played 4 second halfs. I'm telling y'all his numbers would have been legendary if he played through every game.

Also one dude needs to chill with the nose clean thing, I know he thinks it means staying focused but it only means one thing round here and Nkosi def not that type of kid.

I think it is fairly common knowledge that he was the number one overall player on the recruiting board.

Advertisement
Interviewers asked him what he thinks about going from lil ocala to right next to south beach

His response?

"I'm not worried about that stuff, I just want to get better and win"

This guy is already speaking like a future leader QB

Advertisement
Yea i was wondering why the **** they would not offer perry ? I just hope we dont have alot of players on roster that wanted to be gators

Advertisement
Yea i was wondering why the **** they would not offer perry ? I just hope we dont have alot of players on roster that wanted to be gators

Ain't no gator ever been a Cane. Get your mind right, friend.

Our program about to launch!!!! Add him to the receivers we just landed..+ AR..+ this Def .......hang on!!.... We bout to go for a ride folks!!

Advertisement
Back