N'kosi Perry makes the ACC Academic Honor Roll

Advertisement
How is he making a great case to be the starter? He was getting good grades while posting dumb shît on instagram. Keeping up his gpa should be commended but he needs to avoid doing dumb shît and flat out win the job.

I’m happy to see him do well in the classroom but whoever wins the job should be the one best capable of delivering wins.
It's just another box to check off on maturing. Kid has been pretty much silent the entire Spring and Summer. Time to turn the page. For everyone.

Attachments

• 53697461.jpg
    53697461.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone, and I mean everyone, should be happy about this.

Of course there are many other hurdles that need to be overcome to become the starting quarterback in our new system, but this is nothing but excellent news. It does show that he’s willing to apply himself.

Some people just seem to be **** bent on downing this kid, and he’s been nothing but a soldier since the fall.

Good on you, N’Kosi

Doesn't Miami have a good film school? I hear N'Kosi's projects are already online.

#kidding

I like Perry. He does seem to have a lot of natural ability. He just needs maturation on and off the field.

Advertisement
not surprising at all. he was a good student for me and had one of the better grades in my class overall, not just limited to athletes. kosi just made some mistakes that young men are prone to make in the social media era.
This is great to read. When was he a student of yours?
Personally, I find most of his actions to be fairly normal for someone his age.

Advertisement
My choice to lead us the next two years to places we haven’t been to in decades. His coaches were the worst and did nothing at all to help any of the QBs. 3 out of 4 had “character” issues. #coaching

Quite a nice number, congrats to all.

"177 student-athletes make 2018-19 ACC Academic Honor Roll (3.0 GPA for the year). "

Advertisement
Back