N'kosi Perry makes the ACC Academic Honor Roll

6ix Natty's

Recruit

Kosi looks to really be maturing. He's been working hard on and off the field and staying off social media. We all know he has talent but the knock on him was always that he's immature. Now that he's taking care of business and has a legitimate OC/QB coach, he's making a great case to be the starter and fans shouldn't be mad if he wins the job.

Advertisement

Kosi looks to really be maturing. He's been working hard on and off the field and staying off social media. We all know he has talent but the knock on him was always that he's immature. Now that he's taking care of business and has a legitimate OC/QB coach, he's making a great case to be the starter and fans shouldn't be mad if he wins the job.

How is he making a great case to be the starter? He was getting good grades while posting dumb shît on instagram. Keeping up his gpa should be commended but he needs to avoid doing dumb shît and flat out win the job.

I’m happy to see him do well in the classroom but whoever wins the job should be the one best capable of delivering wins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow, I’m more of a pessimist when it comes to people changing, but this is a nice step in the right direction.

Kid is super talented , maybe the maturity light kicked on.

tho it included last year, i do like the fact that he, at least, kept up his end in the classroom. i cant blame any QB really for last year due to junior richt and his dad

This is great news. It takes discipline, time management and attention to detail to get good grades. These are all very positive traits for success at any kind of job.

His upside as a Qb, imho, is greater than that of Martel or Williams. Simply a much better arm. If he reaches his full potential, we will do well on offense. I’m rooting for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Wow that is fantastic! Very proud of him. Great sign!

Advertisement
Back