Njoku

AutoCANE

My name is my name.
Premium
This dude is going to be SPECIAL. He has really cranked it up the second half of the season. He is a huge mismatch and he is showing some really nice hands and speed.

What is his ceiling?

Advertisement
our pass game should be insane next year
coley
njoku
berrios
both rbs can catch big time
I expect cager and brady and Herndon to move one more step up

Advertisement
It's been evident since the Fau game. Kid's athleticism, versatility is absolutely off the chart. Kid is a weapon. I still can't believe JColey refused to feature the one group where he had a clear advantage. The trio of Herndon, Njoku and SD could have been special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hi Twitter account user name is 'Chief' David Njoku. Let's just call him 'Chief'.

The man is a mismatch against any safety. He will be a first-round pick and in The U pantheon of Tight Ends.

Last edited:
It's been evident since the Fau game. Kid's athleticism, versatility is absolutely off the chart. Kid is a weapon. I still can't believe JColey refused to feature the one group where he had a clear advantage. The trio of Herndon, Njoku and SD could have been special.

That's because Coley and Golden have no idea what they are doing. I've never seen a HC/Coordinator with less feel for the game than those two clowns. They are truly lost. The best they can do is cling to every stale coaching cliche they can think of and hope they can BS their way through it. Thank goodness Golden got fired. Now we only have to endure 2 more games with Coley and the rest of this garbage staff.

Advertisement
Coley is a beast. Would be one of the best WRs in the nation at a competent college power. His hands this year have been elite.

Njoku have a chance to be a 1st rounder

Advertisement
Back