Njoku

Advertisement
I still can’t believe we didn’t fking offer the kid instead of slobbing all over Pickens!
What is the over obsession with the Njokus…….David barely had 1K yards here combined. He turned into an early pick based on potential. Evidence has done nothing at all. And now we need to offer anyone with the name? I remember this crap with Ray Lewis son and Highsmith's son and others.

Kid was a take especially with losing guys.
Kid wasn’t a take for half the P5 schools. When you sign with a school that is literally across the country that should tell you why. But thank god why don’t have you evaluating tape.

Advertisement
The njoku family has always said the youngest is the most athletic and blah blah blah. Those are lies and David is clearly the bet athlete and undoubtedly the best football player

At this stage in their careers, as a senior, David didn't look as good on the field against the same schools. Evidence wasn't as good as either, so I really wish we had offered the youngin.

Advertisement
In two season what has he done and he’s not scheduled to crack the rotation this year either. How is he Miami material.

Redshirted as a frosh & last year battled some injuries, but should have seen more time. Most people who have been around the program would tell you seeing him on the practice field when healthy would tell you he has the best hands with best catch radius on the team. Has the chance to be elite. Stop whining that he didn't have a big year as a redshirt frosh in that offense. Be smarter than that.

In two season what has he done and he’s not scheduled to crack the rotation this year either. How is he Miami material.

Dude do you even know that he blew his knee here as a freshman during practice. Kinda hard to do much for a while after that. He was looking really good up until then.

Redshirted as a frosh & last year battled some injuries, but should have seen more time. Most people who have been around the program would tell you seeing him on the practice field when healthy would tell you he has the best hands with best catch radius on the team. Has the chance to be elite. Stop whining that he didn't have a big year as a redshirt frosh in that offense. Be smarter than that.
Let’s exchange cash app info and I’ll bet u 100 bucks he doesn’t get 300 yards receiving this coming season.
Dude do you even know that he blew his knee here as a freshman during practice. Kinda hard to do much for a while after that. He was looking really good up until then.
frank gore blew both knees out and played the following season after each one and balled

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back