Njoku wants out of Cleveland

Advertisement
I would love to hear what our resident green agent has to say about Drew. Any interactions they may have had, how he's perceived past and present, etc.

drew and his brother are certified cheapskates.me and a couple of ex dolphins were selling paintings of players and he wanted one.he knew they were selling for 1500=3000$ since some of his clients paid for them.when it came time to get paid he gave us a check for 300$. we gave it back to him and embarassed him into giving us another 700.happened in the parking lot next to the facility because he wasnt aloowed on the grounds at the time as per jimmy johnson

Advertisement
I would love to hear what our resident green agent has to say about Drew. Any interactions they may have had, how he's perceived past and present, etc.
Never met him in person, have heard both good and bad things by people involved and some former clients but I'm not going to put anything specific on here. Can't argue with the level of success he's had but his business model of repping 100 players at once isn't for me. Drew makes no money on Njoku's existing contract so he has to get him moved elsewhere or a new contract to collect on him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m as big of a Njoku fan as there is, but the guy has not lived up to 1st round billing in Cleveland.

He’s a physical freak but not a great TE, not yet at least.
I agree with this.
He needed to stay at Miami another year and learn to play TE.
I agree with this as well, both comments go hand in hand.

GB is a good **** fit, same with NOLA, but I'd also consider going to a team coached by Either Andy Reid himself or an Andy Reid disciple (not named Nagy) that loves to utilize the TE and teach em how to be a TE. Right now to rebuild his career, he should be a TE2 or a split TE in an offense.

Advertisement
"On June 15, 2017, the Cleveland Browns signed Njoku to a fully guaranteed, four-year, $9.52 million contract which included a signing bonus of $5.06 million."

You have one year left on a four-year guaranteed deal that was agreed upon. What happened to guys sticking to their word and playing out their contract, opposed to diva-like, "I want out of here immediately" behavior?

"On June 15, 2017, the Cleveland Browns signed Njoku to a fully guaranteed, four-year, $9.52 million contract which included a signing bonus of $5.06 million."

You have one year left on a four-year guaranteed deal that was agreed upon. What happened to guys sticking to their word and playing out their contract, opposed to diva-like, "I want out of here immediately" behavior?
That doesnt exist in nfl where the team can cut you at a moments notice.. This is big business with limited years of production, lots of moving parts.

Advertisement

Yet another example of why I don't watch the NFL or any pro sport for that matter. Bunch of overpaid babies making far more money than anyone should to play a game most people would do for a fraction of the cost if they could.

I lived in Columbus for 3 yrs, been to cleveland a hand full of times. If you come from south florida, ohio is straight booty, no way to argue against that.
That’s your opinion. The original comment didn’t compare South Florida and Cleveland, you created that.
I’ve lived in Cleveland (the place actually mentioned) for 41 years and I know the culture and sentiment of most Clevelanders from first hand experience. I’ve been to South Florida 11 times and wouldn’t want to live there, but I do enjoy visiting and vacationing. After a week or two I have no regrets or issues with coming home.

What happened to teams cutting guys before their contracts are up?

Advertisement
Back