Njoku Stat Line

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
2 catches, 2 TD's 134 yards...

How in the **** does this guy only get 2 catches? He was matched up one on one with small slow white guys all game. I will take the win and I am glad that we scored some points and all but we should have won this one by 50 points. There were a couple 3 and out series that left me scratching my head. Some very bad run plays on second and long that I will never understand. Love my Canes, but watching this win was quite frustrating at times. We are ok on D. We got some work to do on O. Yearby should transfer. Berios should not even be on the team. Our line is getting better and will continue to improve. Kaaya missed some throws as always but he managed the game well i guess. I still can't figure out why we did not go to Njoku more.

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't know. We should be giving the TEs the ball all game long until the defense completely sells out against it. They are our biggest weapons and we hardly give them the ball. It is amazing that they get as much stats as they do.

He gets two catches because Kayaa throws to his first option 90% of the time. The guy behind me and I got tired of screaming every time Njoku was wide open in the middle of the field, especially on posts.

Truth be told, Duke had no business being on the same field as us. Richt just likes bleeding these **** teams out. Not my cup of tea but whatevs, we won 4 straight to end the season for the first time since 2003(!).

Only 2 catches??? Dude barely caught one of them....
Featherstone.jpeg

Advertisement
Kaaya missed throws? Please show me a qb that goes 4 quarters without missing a throw. Kaaya played well today. GTFOH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back