Njoku commits to Miami

Sounds great....but do we have a system like that? Is Coley that good?
welcome to The U...David good to see another big recv on board...Go Canes (close strong)
WR or TE???

IMO some kind of a hybrid, corners to small to cover and safeties not fast enough to cover could be a nightmare for defenses, assuming of course he develops, his raw talents are exceptional.

Wouldn't Carroll be involved with receiver development?

Advertisement
CARROLL needs to prove he's a good coach. BAT signal is cool but production on the field is key

[QUOTEbut =Shawncane;1811295]Sounds great....but do we have a system like that? Is Coley that good?
welcome to The U...David good to see another big recv on board...Go Canes (close strong)
WR or TE???

IMO some kind of a hybrid, corners to small to cover and safeties not fast enough to cover could be a nightmare for defenses, assuming of course he develops, his raw talents are exceptional.

Wouldn't Carroll be involved with receiver development?[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Don't know who did what for whom, but they were both exceptional last year. Coley has no upper limits, stud/beast.

656.gif

649.jpg

Advertisement
I had the opportunity to watch Langham twice this past HS season and was not impressed. Route running and physical style surely lacked. Hopefully he polishes it up or he will be sitting on the bench for a couple of years.

I think he stays at WR...better prospect then Lenius..I actually like his film better than Langhams senior tape....

Advertisement
He doesn't look fast enough for WR from watching his highlights but he could be lethal at TE.

Maybe he's a long strider with deceptive speed but I still think TE with this guy.

Anyways Welcome to the U big fella. []_[]

Advertisement
Despite playing against kids with Pop Warner talent, i still think that because of his size and ability, this kid will be a pleasant surprise; in the mold of Rayshawn Scott.

[video=youtube_share;ez0dMU9QCcQ]http://youtu.be/ez0dMU9QCcQ[/video]

Sexual acts of minors are allowed on the site.

But a well written letter warning a school about a predatory ethically compromised "mentor" gets deleted.

I like this dude a lot, but I can't say that I'm all that excited. We need DT's and 1 more RB.

Advertisement
Back