Njoku and dj Johnson pic

Minimal crank in those pics.

Jags.

Nothing to write home about in the resting crank game. Might be growers.

I might be out of place here but I think it's fair to note the following:;

What most amateur crank enthusiasts fail to recognize is that the strength of the suspensory ligament is the #1 factor when calculating crank explosiveness. Girth and length only help to amplify that strength.

They need as much amplification as possible.

Apparently

Advertisement
Everyone who thinks DJ is a future DT needs to look at his waist in this picture compared to the guy that might not even get big enough to be a tight end.

He would have killed at the Jack position Bama uses so well with his explosiveness & overall speed. Should play DE & will move inside on passing downs once he gets a little stronger.

Yo, [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION], where you at now? lol. Check out deez pics.

Go stalk Evidence's insta. Evidence towers over David already, and he's a still a senior in HIGH SCHOOL. Evidence gon measure in at 6'7 as a FRESHMAN. He's either gon be the next Harriet Carmichael or he's gonna be what 99.99% of kids his height are: a TE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone who thinks DJ is a future DT needs to look at his waist in this picture compared to the guy that might not even get big enough to be a tight end.

He would have killed at the Jack position Bama uses so well with his explosiveness & overall speed. Should play DE & will move inside on passing downs once he gets a little stronger.

Wont move inside at all. How many times did you see kool put chad inside? 0.

Advertisement

I guess the people saying this think if they say it enough it'll happen. That way they'll be right

I guess the people saying this think if they say it enough it'll happen. That way they'll be right

It's hard to remember but I think Joe Jackson played inside some.. Chad isn't overly explosive or aggressive. Not sure I get your point but ok

Advertisement
Back