NIT: U vs Minnesota @ 9pm EST on ESPN

Advertisement
The effort is slightly better than the first few minutes but still the effort overall is awful. Especially on the defensive end. Sloppy and lazy.

I'll tell you what, our interior is getting demolished. That should have been our strength this game since we had a significant size advantage. We had our most success with a smaller lineup, we abandoned it and Minnesota went on another run.

Need to go back to that lineup to start the half and open up the outside. Unless we can start hitting 3's, we really dont have a chance. We are 0-9 from the outside.

Still ****ed about our ******* interior defense though. Ridiculous. 8 of their 14 baskets have come from under the rim.

Advertisement
Just couldn't believe the complete lack of effort..to Kadji and Reggie: Pros? Who are you two kidding? You can't dominate a smaller team even giving little to know effort and think you'll cut 4x as many games/yr in the pros...smh

Advertisement
Terrible, terrible effort

Horrible way to end the season

This.

[]_[]Fan2010;341525 said:
Just couldn't believe the complete lack of effort..to Kadji and Reggie: Pros? Who are you two kidding? You can't dominate a smaller team even giving little to know effort and think you'll cut 4x as many games/yr in the pros...smh

This.

And this.

So disappointing. Dequan was the only one who wanted to be there. It's a shame.

That had to be one of the worst defensive performances I have ever seen.

I knew Tubby Smith would have his guys ready to play defense, he always had good defensive teams at UK.

UM didn't have what it took mentally in my opinion to win that game.

While I am extremely disappointed in that game, I am not going to use it as a microcosm of the entire season. You cant shoot 4 for 20 or 30 from the outside and expect to win. The interior was so horrible and in general could care less about stopping anyone.

Anyway, it was still a great season to follow the team and cheer them on. There are definite glimmers of hope that were not present in previous seasons, and that gets me excited heading into next year.

Advertisement
While I am extremely disappointed in that game, I am not going to use it as a microcosm of the entire season. You cant shoot 4 for 20 or 30 from the outside and expect to win. The interior was so horrible and in general could care less about stopping anyone.

Anyway, it was still a great season to follow the team and cheer them on. There are definite glimmers of hope that were not present in previous seasons, and that gets me excited heading into next year.

Yeap, I'm not too bent about last night's game. It was obvious 'Sota wanted that game infinitely more than we did, so you can't be shocked they kicked the **** out of us. We're nowhere near good enough to coast and beat teams close to our talent.

Another year of Larranaga coaching, some more recruits, and we can start to sweep the last vestiges of the previous regime's failures out the door.

If we improve by just one game in conference play, we're a tournament team. Lots to look forward to in 2012-2013.

yep

reggie....kadji and scott all coming back ill be huge

hopefully they arent dumb enough to think they are ready

Advertisement

+1. I had more fun following this season than I have pretty much since I was in college from 97-02 (sans the years we had McClinton).

Reggie Johnson plays like a tall skinny European with no athletic ability.

He's a defensive liability in his current state. I hope his knee gets stronger in the off-season b/c at this point he can't jump over a Smart Phone let alone a phone book. He can get away with that on the offensive end b/c he can bull his way to the basket and he's got some good moves but he's no threat to block a shot on D.

Advertisement
Back