Niners thank UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami won’t get another Super Bowl for a while.

City couldn’t even provide the teams a decent place to practice. That will count against Miami the next time.

Bush league ****
Moron. Do you live anywhere on the east side of the county? It's been bumping and people are obviously having a blast. A practice field which they inspected 2 weeks before is not a factor. The NFL is stacking a billy this weekend. Money talks bull**** walks.....

City couldn’t even provide the teams a decent place to practice. That will count against Miami the next time.

Bush league ****
9CF0973F-370E-44EE-8BAE-D438091DF2FF.jpeg
9CF0973F-370E-44EE-8BAE-D438091DF2FF.jpeg

Bush league ****
Super Bowls are already scheduled out for the next 5 years. The NFL has a rule that a stadium has to be open two full seasons before it can host. I don't know if it's the same for renovations, but I'm sure the renovations are part of the reason it was so long since the last one.

Practice facilities are included in the criteria. If you'd like to see the details, they are on page 60 of the requirements. I'm pretty sure the NFL isnt petty little grudge holding ******* about one team wanting a field replaced in the past.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1184220-20140605190910.html#document/p36

Advertisement
Moron. Do you live anywhere on the east side of the county? It's been bumping and people are obviously having a blast. A practice field which they inspected 2 weeks before is not a factor. The NFL is stacking a billy this weekend. Money talks bull**** walks.....

The NFL pulled TWO franchises from Los Angeles for **** near 30 years because the stadium they played in was too run down.

And you think these same people don't think twice when Miami can't provide proper practice facilities? Because the place is "bumping?"

LMAO.

The NFL is obsessed with the quality of its facilities.

Super Bowls are already scheduled out for the next 5 years. The NFL has a rule that a stadium has to be open two full seasons before it can host. I don't know if it's the same for renovations, but I'm sure the renovations are part of the reason it was so long since the last one.

Practice facilities are included in the criteria. If you'd like to see the details, they are on page 60 of the requirements. I'm pretty sure the NFL isnt petty little grudge holding ******* about one team wanting a field replaced in the past.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1184220-20140605190910.html#document/p36

I'm sure UM wasn't smart enough to get any money from the city or Ross for building the IPF... although the city/Ross benefit from it by getting the Super Bowl and it apparently was necessary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The NFL pulled TWO franchises from Los Angeles for **** near 30 years because the stadium they played in was too run down.

And you think these same people don't think twice when Miami can't provide proper practice facilities? Because the place is "bumping?"

LMAO.

The NFL is obsessed with the quality of its facilities.
Game day facities. Hard Rock is more than suitable. 49rs made no fuss. Only you guys did. Apples and Oranges. Continue placing your ignorance on display ....

Advertisement
Back