NIL Moving Forward

Well it looks like Jimbo and his A&M money are faring just fine in this arms race

It's pretty obvious when you look at the team rankings and see A&M, Bama, UGA and Texas have as many 5-star kids as all other teams combined (ok, -2 but that's pretty **** close).

The payers gonna pay. The cheaters gonna cheat. Those teams will still PAY under the table outside the NIL deals.....visits, tweets, commitments, etc.
All Facts.....

Advertisement
Texas A&M and NIL.. @LeedsCane @Cribby Miami better step up because these cats have it figured out

Attachments

• 8EC25E7B-B925-4A99-A2A8-B1F9D676F3F6.jpeg
    8EC25E7B-B925-4A99-A2A8-B1F9D676F3F6.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 125
Advertisement
Wonder where UM is at in all this. They were pretty proactive early on
Mario is aware of EVERYTHING. He’s a very smart man. IMHO the issue is we have a vision but have to be more “careful” due to past NCAA transgressions and Florida NIL law vs Texas.

Maybe @Rellyrell @Liberty City El or one of you other gents know the answer

With these NIL deals getting bigger, are these kids getting any financial advisement/guidance? To me it’s all part of the support system the schools provide, whether it’s mental health support, hopefully advisement on social media usage, etc.

Lot of NFL players blew their wad and had nothing to show for it before teams really started offering counseling and advisement on how to manage their money.

Maybe @Rellyrell @Liberty City El or one of you other gents know the answer

With these NIL deals getting bigger, are these kids getting any financial advisement/guidance? To me it’s all part of the support system the schools provide, whether it’s mental health support, hopefully advisement on social media usage, etc.

Lot of NFL players blew their wad and had nothing to show for it before teams really started offering counseling and advisement on how to manage their money.
Fl law requires 5 hours of financial counseling when they are freshmen and then 2 years later - who knows if it will happen/be enforced or not.

Fl law requires 5 hours of financial counseling when they are freshmen and then 2 years later - who knows if it will happen/be enforced or not.
I did not know that. Thanks. I worry about these kids. Some of these NIL deals is a lot of money for most of these kids. Hopefully they get some grounded guidance.

Advertisement
To deal with a bad system (illegally paying kids) now we are making it worse (legally paying kids a lot MORE) lol
Seems to me it was the lazy thing to do and caters more to those who have than those who have not. Yeah college football is a completely different animal now.
Next will be high school. Just watch.

I'm happy we're not going to crazy with NIL stuff i have a feeling the NCAA gonna crack down.

Advertisement
Then how does it happen at Miami?
The companies are working with NIL Agents to get the deals with athletes

So, if I read the FL law correctly, schools in FL are unable to do what Tennessee is doing in building up a collective of donations from everyone to help the athletes. The Tennessee Collective has a goal of $30 million per year.

Advertisement
So I own a small business in south Florida and am interested in doing a small NIL deal with some of the players (maybe with one position group or whatever).

Do I need to contact the school to get clearance?

Am I allowed to do NIL deals if I qualify as a booster?

Advertisement
Back