NIL Compatible Custom Player Jerseys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
lemme preface this by saying i'm 100% for this & think it's long overdue that they players get a cut from jerseys sales..

with that being said, it's horrible quality shirt looking jersey for $140
I got excited for the season to start and ordered an Adidas replica last weekend. Got it for $90 with Fanatics 25% off. It came in yesterday and I'm beyond disappointed with the quality compared to 10 and 20 year old Nike jerseys I have. I'm not a brand loyalist by any means but I'm returning it. The numbers and sleeve stripes are screen print and look cheap, like something you'd buy at Walmart, and the large numbers on the front and back of the jersey are the heat-adhered material with stitching around them to mimic twill.

Biggest disappointment is that lame *** recycled ocean plastic material. It's too thick and heavy for a fan jersey.

I do think this is great for our student athletes, but I'm really starting to hope Rad has something in the works with Nike after our Adidas deal expires.

20220907_164419.jpg

I got excited for the season to start and ordered an Adidas replica last weekend. Got it for $90 with Fanatics 25% off. It came in yesterday and I'm beyond disappointed with the quality compared to 10 and 20 year old Nike jerseys I have. I'm not a brand loyalist by any means but I'm returning it. The numbers and sleeve stripes are screen print and look cheap, like something you'd buy at Walmart, and the large numbers on the front and back of the jersey are the heat-adhered material with stitching around them to mimic twill.

Biggest disappointment is that lame *** recycled ocean plastic material. It's too thick and heavy for a fan jersey.

I do think this is great for our student athletes, but I'm really starting to hope Rad has something in the works with Nike after our Adidas deal expires.

View attachment 207196
Or Jumpman 😍 .

UofM had this going, & hoping w/ us following suit, this becomes universal.

I’ll say it again; this is how NIL is supposed to work. I keep harping on this b/c when NIL finally settles in to its true nature, maybe we can stop worrying about these collectives blurring the lines, & it’ll give more a precedence of guidelines regulating it.

Advertisement
Not sure if posted but they’re allowing the sale of customized jerseys for all players on team which is pretty cool. Got me a green Restrepo jersey 🤙🏾🤙🏾

If old news carry on 😂😂😂

lemme preface this by saying i'm 100% for this & think it's long overdue that they players get a cut from jerseys sales..

with that being said, it's horrible quality shirt looking jersey for $140
100%. It’s a very cool idea and great for the players, but they’re not even up to the quality of the regular replicas (which already aren’t very good) and cost a good bit more.

Adidas really can’t do any better than that? It’s literally a t-shirt with the jersey design. Come on, man

Advertisement
About time. These jersey aren't for most adults, they're for the kids. I wanted a legit Willis, Sean T, Ed Reed jersey so bad. Had to go to China to get a knockoff smh.

Advertisement
Back