Nike Opening Regional Orlando Combine Notes and Thoughts

View as article
Off topic, but has IMG ever had a stud QB? I would think it would be a QB factory, but don't remember any big names coming out of there. I could be wrong, I'm old.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Off topic, but has IMG ever had a stud QB? I would think it would be a QB factory, but don't remember any big names coming out of there. I could be wrong, I'm old.

Go Canes!
shea Patterson

Deondre Francois also...

& Malik Henry.

Think all three were top 100 recruits.

Henry didn't go to IMG. Was going but ended up staying in Cali.

He was at IMG for around 4 months...

Darrian Felix is good but he likes Oregon, if they offer he might go there it seems like. He fits the spread offense best.

Advertisement
-2016 Canes commit Nick Roberts was there and I left impressed but still doubtful on where he stands with Miami. Roberts showed good athleticism at times and held his own against some of the better receivers, however Miami’s targeting larger corners in this class and Roberts stands around 5’9. Roberts would also be Miami’s 4th corner under 6’0, so I don’t know where he would fit in terms of the secondary. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Roberts de-commit because of Miami losing interest.

-2016 Canes commit Nick Roberts was there and I left impressed but still doubtful on where he stands with Miami. Roberts showed good athleticism at times and held his own against some of the better receivers, however Miami’s targeting larger corners in this class and Roberts stands around 5’9. Roberts would also be Miami’s 4th corner under 6’0, so I don’t know where he would fit in terms of the secondary. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Roberts de-commit because of Miami losing interest.

**** Tito. They said at a camp a few months ago he measured in at 5'11 180...So you are saying that he is only 5'9? Smh. That def changes things. Its either him or Bandy. Cant have two CBs at 5'9. Looks like they want to go with the hometown boy, if they had to choose, and I have no problem with that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back