Nike Opening Regional Orlando Combine Notes and Thoughts

Advertisement
What did perry measure at?
[MENTION=32]AUcane[/MENTION] I told you Greene wasn't a Miami lean once I saw his 247 pic in an earlier thread and you said I was paranoid because it's was just a hat dude. Btw heard he measured at 6'3 but idk about how much he weighs

What Geo said ^^ I think is right. New staff just hasn't shown interest in him (for whatever reasom), but if we do I like our chances.
thats not what i meant by it i just found it odd from what was said at that specific thread that he was a heavy miami lean but he was wearing a OSU cap in his pic. I've been to those kind of events myself, mostly for baseball but a couple for football and it's unusual for kids to be wearing those caps unless they're committed if not at all. I was just stating that he could be considering miami but i didn't think he was a lean

Said it once and will say it all year..not getting Manny Greene in this WR class is a FAIL. I don't give a ***** who we end up with. He's an elite talent. Kid loves Miami. He should be in this class. Period. I don't want to even hear about our WR class if he's not in it.

Said it once and will say it all year..not getting Manny Greene in this WR class is a FAIL. I don't give a ***** who we end up with. He's an elite talent. Kid loves Miami. He should be in this class. Period. I don't want to even hear about our WR class if he's not in it.

Tell em how you feel son!

Advertisement
It's a long way to go. None of the kids listed have committed anywhere, so we have as good a chance as any other school. We can't sign every good player even if they favored us. Secondly some of these kids have other favorites. Not getting "your" favorite recruit doesn't mean the staff interested, didn't offer or was out recruited necessarily. Trust me we will get some elite recruits that those other schools and fans wish they had as well. Now that we have the interest back, recruiting will hinge on winning! Once we get comparable talent then its on coaching!

This right here

And just because he loves Miami doesn't mean he wants to go to Miami. How many recruits have signed elsewhere who claims they love Miami?

Roberts is a take...look at the film. We can target bigger corners...but that kid is um level.....i dont see them losing interest.

kID WILL COME IN PHYSICALLY READY TO PLAY EVEN AT HIS SIZE..

He has already said he hasn't heard from the staff really.

Advertisement

THIS

This^^^^^

Don't wanna hear the excuses if we don't get this kid. The most talented receiver in my opinion for the 2017 class. If they haven't even contacted him then it's definitely not good. Gotta keep the elite kids like this home. Taint, Bama and FSWHO can go kick rocks.

Advertisement

And just because he loves Miami doesn't mean he wants to go to Miami. How many recruits have signed elsewhere who claims they love Miami?

Its been said on here by people who have more inside information then me that he would be a HEAVY miami lean if offered. I think Geo hinted that he wanted to transfer back down here for his SR year too. He would be ours to lose under any circumstance if we offered.

Nick Roberts measured in at 5'11 171lbs ran a 4.54 40 and more than likely be going to Oregon

VERY impressive. Can you confirm or deny that the staff hasnt really contacted him? Disappointing if so. Those numbers look **** good to me.

Advertisement

We will be fine if he doesn't come....the class wont be a failure....The WR class is looking like it will be Dingle, Trey Blount or Shawn Smith from Ga., Landers, Njoku, and one more guy....could be Greene, Harley, or hopefully Jeudy. But we will see in about 340 days....

[video=youtube;vzHpUQYyeYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzHpUQYyeYE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Felix looks quick!

Advertisement
Back