Nike deal

cant wait for miami to be featured by jb next year...
I can’t wait to be proud of our uniforms again. Haven’t felt that way since 2003. When we make the switch, hopefully continue looking like the Miami Hurricanes. That’s my biggest fear with Nike. I like our current designs but the quality ruins it for me.

I’m an MJ guy above all else so that would be a wet dream for me.

Advertisement
Cleveland went back to their OG, OOOOOOOOG look when they first became a Football team. Many have no idea that Cleveland rocked White Lids for its first 6 yrs as a franchise b4 going to the famous Orange Lids.

I’m liking that teams r embracing their OG looks as an alternate
scum of a franchise accepting a serial sexual abuser needed to literally white wash their image

Bruh lol

Yo the neon looked aight but for me why is it when even if adidas does something right it looks cheap. I be thinking I'm biased lol

Nah u ain’t biased; Adidas can’t get the material right. Adidas Futbol jerseys r fire af, for the most part, but imho, b/c they’ve had so much turnover & instability for decades, they lost precious time in the market space.

Remember, it was until like 2015 w/ Mark King that Adidas started focusing on American Athletics. He left shortly afterwards. It’s y they desperately poach ex-Nike employees, hoping they get insight as to what makes Nike, Nike. The only time that worked was when Nike designers stole patents & incorporated that w/ newer Adidas designs (Think Nike Presto vs. Adidas Boost as an example). Once the Federal Court nixed that, Adidas’ designs have been what they’ve been.

Again, even w/ their “new logo” on these jerseys, it’s a half hearted effort, & it’s crooked. The collar is loose & drunk which is y shoulder pads constantly pop out; that’s on both TAMU & our jerseys. Those details, those aesthetics make the difference, & they carry over to the fan gear versions.

Nah u ain’t biased; Adidas can’t get the material right. Adidas Futbol jerseys r fire af, for the most part, but imho, b/c they’ve had so much turnover & instability for decades, they lost precious time in the market space.

Remember, it was until like 2015 w/ Mark King that Adidas started focusing on American Athletics. He left shortly afterwards. It’s y they desperately poach ex-Nike employees, hoping they get insight as to what makes Nike, Nike. The only time that worked was when Nike designers stole patents & incorporated that w/ newer Adidas designs (Think Nike Presto vs. Adidas Boost as an example). Once the Federal Court nixed that, Adidas’ designs have been what they’ve been.

Again, even w/ their “new logo” on these jerseys, it’s a half hearted effort, & it’s crooked. The collar is loose & drunk which is shoulder pads constantly pop out; that’s on both TAMU & our jerseys. Those details, those aesthetics make the difference, & they carry over to the fan gear versions.
its weird how right adidas can be w one set of jerseys but how wrong they are with others (soccer to football lol).

Advertisement
No argument here. Who’s ur squad for NFL?
fins. i hated going after watson after it was absolutely clear he shared some guilt in the whole thing. im glad the whole thing got shut down.

next step is for ross to figure a way out because the team has been filled w nonstop scandals (tho the brady stuff was hilarious and would have loved for it to happen)

i think what makes cleveland bad isnt that they took watson (no one could blame a team for taking a dude on a CHEAP deal or min), but they took him and guaranteed him the most money for a QB ever.

its weird how right adidas can be w one set of jerseys but how wrong they are with others (soccer to football lol).

It truly makes zero sense, & others notice it too. We’re talking about the #2 apparel company on Earth, yet for some reason w/ American Football, they just can’t get it right on their template. I know they spend sooo much resource on Futbol, but it boggles my mind.

fins. i hated going after watson after it was absolutely clear he shared some guilt in the whole thing. im glad the whole thing got shut down.

next step is for ross to figure a way out because the team has been filled w nonstop scandals (tho the brady stuff was hilarious and would have loved for it to happen)

i think what makes cleveland bad isnt that they took watson (no one could blame a team for taking a dude on a CHEAP deal or min), but they took him and guaranteed him the most money for a QB ever.

& fcked over teams forever. **** poor ran franchise. And I’m hella trippin, of course u’re a Fins fan. Lol

I can’t wait to be proud of our uniforms again. Haven’t felt that way since 2003. When we make the switch, hopefully continue looking like the Miami Hurricanes. That’s my biggest fear with Nike. I like our current designs but the quality ruins it for me.

I’m an MJ guy above all else so that would be a wet dream for me.
I'm sure Nike/JB want to make up for the past.

Advertisement
Bruh lol

Yo the neon looked aight but for me why is it when even if adidas does something right it looks cheap. I be thinking I'm biased lol

1689949941933.png

Respect your opinion but I have to disagree with you about the neon, fam. Those are not our colors.
But you are right that something always looks kind of cheap... adidas couldn't even be bothered to match the color of the logo on the front of the jersey with the one on the front of the pants. Their attention to details like that is suspect.

View attachment 247534

Respect your opinion but I have to disagree with you about the neon, fam. Those are not our colors.
But you are right that something always looks kind of cheap... adidas couldn't even be bothered to match the color of the logo on the front of the jersey with the one on the front of the pants. Their attention to details like that is suspect.
i wouldnt have done the neon lettering tbh. i think neon stripes and lines are fine.

It's no secret i prefer adidas shoes over Nike. But they have dropped the ball with football uniforms, especially Miami. I do like our current look, I was never a huge fan of 2000s look. I would love to go back to Nike, but I HATE jumpman logo on football jerseys. Am I the only one????? Lol

i wouldnt have done the neon lettering tbh. i think neon stripes and lines are fine.

If it was just on the lining and striping, used more like an accent on our colors, plus maybe on the helmet, I think that could have looked a lot better for sure.

Advertisement
It's no secret i prefer adidas shoes over Nike. But they have dropped the ball with football uniforms, especially Miami. I do like our current look, I was never a huge fan of 2000s look. I would love to go back to Nike, but I HATE jumpman logo on football jerseys. Am I the only one????? Lol
youre not.

i like the jumpman logo on apparel but not jerseys. the classic checkmark is better.

the way id do it is hoops men and women - jordan logo. football and baseball - checkmark

I'm sure Nike/JB want to make up for the past.
The difference now is Miami has real leadership and isn’t treating themselves like a $100 *****. In the past, we allowed Nike to use us as a Guinea pig and didn’t care. I think (hope)those days are over and Miami can dictate (like 98% of the programs) what our image will be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back