Nike deal

Advertisement
New update was on Wes B. IG video. Someone screengrabbed it for Twitter
Adidas is doing the logo for all the teams but Miami's template is the same one from the last couple of years.

You can see the difference with A&M new
F1VkNeWWcAEiH2S

old
1245164430.0.jpg

Yes we're got the same as TAMU I believe you can see it in the video I shared above
You can go to the official account's stories and see what they posted. All the pics are Miami guys in the old template that A&M and NC State wore last year but won't wear this year because they got new templates

Advertisement
So, they put the new logo on the old material? ******* ponderous, man, ******* ponderous.

And certain people were trying to tell me how poorly we were treated by Nike at the end?

At least this pretty much guarantees JB by 2024...

View attachment 247450
Exactly, new logo old material.

Every other Adidas school got the new uniforms, even Arkansas State and UTEP. Not Miami.

Advertisement

Every other Adidas school got the new uniforms, even Arkansas State and UTEP. Not Miami.

We are still going to have a few posters who will act like we shouldn't talk about this until Barry Jacks-off breaks the news in The Miami Herald...

This **** is beyond obvious, along with the 2022 Miami Nights that we never wore...

:ROFLMAO:

USF have the same material as does Louisville. Miami was so supposed be in that tier with Washington, A&M, NC State and Arizona State. Those four schools will have a material/template update for 2023. The top template provided by Adidas. For whatever reason Miami will not.

USF have the same material as does Louisville. Miami was so supposed be in that tier with Washington, A&M, NC State and Arizona State. Those four schools will have a material/template update for 2023. The top template provided by Adidas. For whatever reason Miami will not.

Really?

1689892278721.png

I think the reason is pretty obvious.

Advertisement
So, they put the new logo on the old material? ******* ponderous, man, ******* ponderous.

And certain people were trying to tell me how poorly we were treated by Nike at the end?

At least this pretty much guarantees JB by 2024...

View attachment 247450
It’s probably more like, adidas has gotten the word that we’re leaving, and getting the new uniforms made with the new material would mean that we’re tied to the 3 stripe life for an extra couple of years. So my take is that Mario and Co. has let adidas know that we finna chuck the deuces. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
It’s probably more like, adidas has gotten the word that we’re leaving, and getting the new uniforms made with the new material would mean that we’re tied to the 3 stripe life for an extra couple of years. So my take is that Mario and Co. has let adidas know that we finna chuck the deuces. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah, that's what I've been hinting at for the past 21 months.

Although I wouldn't say "tied for an extra couple of years". Nike did that final jersey for us with only 1 year to go.

But, yes...

1689893006955.png

We are still going to have a few posters who will act like we shouldn't talk about this until Barry Jacks-off breaks the news in The Miami Herald...

This **** is beyond obvious, along with the 2022 Miami Nights that we never wore...

:ROFLMAO:
those black jerseys looked fire to me and Adidas trash to me but that one looked nice asf, at least for me.

Advertisement
Back