Nike deal

Y'all be on here begging to get back on Nike ..... Thinking **** gonna be sweet until they turn us into the new Oregon and have us wearing a new uniform every week. Then y'all gonna get back mad again. Personally, I don't give a ****.

Advertisement
Y'all be on here begging to get back on Nike ..... Thinking **** gonna be sweet until they turn us into the new Oregon and have us wearing a new uniform every week. Then y'all gonna get back mad again. Personally, I don't give a ****.
The Bowl Game against the Ducks will be ******* Lit.

People will have to wear sunglasses at the game.

This sounds like the Lane Train is leaving the station with top shelf assistants paid for by Nike, plus a new uniform deal with the Adidas Buyout paid for by Nike.

The only problem being that UM has no AD.

Am I wrong?
If you put things together… not wrong. We’re still gonna end up w rod carey tho.

Advertisement
This sounds like the Lane Train is leaving the station with top shelf assistants paid for by Nike, plus a new uniform deal with the Adidas Buyout paid for by Nike.

The only problem being that UM has no AD.

Am I wrong?
no AD yet.

Outside of that, no.

Advertisement
Nike tried to lowball UM on their last apparel deal but now they’re not only going to buy out the remainder of the Adidas contract but also pay UM more money? Does anyone realize how ridiculous that all sounds?

Personally I want whatever company offers the biggest deal. I’m a grown man, I don’t wear football jerseys.
It's a business decision. You got to believe when Nike and UM originally agreed to terms they were thinking UM was going to be committed to football and UM could be one of their flagship programs. From Nike standpoint UM screwed them too.

If UM is serious about committing to football any apparel business sees that as a potential cash cow. Why wouldn't they want to be part of that? And, of course, people are missing the whole Mario connection to all of this.

Who actually shops for team gear on the supplier's website? That hasn't been a place to get gear for the better part of two decades. Most people hit Fanatics, local team stores and the like for their gear. I got curious and went over to Jordan's website, and outside of some boilerplate stuff, there was nothing there. Adidas teams more with other merchants in regards to gear, you get your shoes from adidas.com or the app, but if you want a Miami sweatshirt, you'll most likely end up on Fanatics or a local shop's website.

I get it, we have a bunch of old heads that refuse to let go of the Nike hypebeast stuff. Never mind the fact that the designs and the like are pretty similar, the materials used are similar. Again, a forward thinking organization would see the potential of Miami to be a national brand, provided the program is doing well and would invest accordingly. Adidas is doing that. Nike won't, and never will. If I'm running a department, I won't team with other companies that don't treat me as a priority. We weren't a priority for Nike, even when things were going well.
This!

Not so fast..
Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

Advertisement
It's a business decision. You got to believe when Nike and UM originally agreed to terms they were thinking UM was going to be committed to football and UM could be one of their flagship programs. From Nike standpoint UM screwed them too.

If UM is serious about committing to football any apparel business sees that as a potential cash cow. Why wouldn't they want to be part of that? And, of course, people are missing the whole Mario connection to all of this.
people are missing the connection to Mario?

Stop listening to this guy
Man y’all need to stop hating on X. He’s usually spot on! Idk about the going back to Nike talk but he has great info! He’s with Canesville/Footballville, & them dudes have great sources. To be real they were the first ones who gave the information about Blake being fired weeks ago. They jus gave Tim Reynolds the credit! Stop holding y’all’s nuts on ppl all of the time on this board ****!

Advertisement
Man y’all need to stop hating on X. He’s usually spot on! Idk about the going back to Nike talk but he has great info! He’s with Canesville/Footballville, & them dudes have great sources. To be real they were the first ones who gave the information about Blake being fired weeks ago. They jus gave Tim Reynolds the credit! Stop holding y’all’s nuts on ppl all of the time on this board ****!
Hating? Calling someone out who loves to put out BS and loves the attention from it is not hating. Dude has been wrong on commits, coaches, etc.

Advertisement
Back