Nike 7 on 7 Updates

Johnson would be a huge miss for the following reasons:

-has been a Miami lean for 4 years
-leader that we sorely need and have been missing for years
-has a pro-Miami family
-is the best player in Dade

All that added up means that if we miss, it is because we ****ed up royally. Not about money, as others were.

I don't know how you anoint a high school kid a leader that "we've been missing" before he gets on campus. Would he be any bigger leader than what Duke Johnson is? I doubt it.

In fact you just described Duke Johnson except Duke would've already committed and started recruiting for this class.

But we didn't miss on Duke. How could he be the biggest miss?

And Duke might end up being the leader we've been missing, but in terms of getting others fired up in big moments (I'm talking Reed/Irvin/Bennie type of ****), I haven't seen it yet. He's a great player and a great Cane, but hasn't taken the team on his back yet.

Total comprehension failure

Been doin that a lot

Advertisement
Duke Johnson leads by example, Jaquan does that and encourages his team. Miami will still be good in the future without Jaquan, but he will be the reason Miami beats FSU and helps Miami win the ACC. Difference between "good" & "great"

Before you start talking sh^t please know your what you are talking about. Jaquan Johnson was born I. South Carolina and then moved to miami at young age..... In his sophomore and junior year he favored Florida..... Then miami made a run at him and have been in the lead ever since, uf is right below miami right now but coach trob is a major selling point to j Johnson... But miami has its factors as well....

Jaquan Johnson will change the university of Miami program. He's not a 5-star talent wise, but he has 5-star intangibles, great leader like Tim Tebow was for Florida. He makes all the players around him better. If Miami doesn't land him, it will be the BIGGEST miss under Al Golden. Jaquan Johnson is special....

Doesn't the kid have a choice, wtf??? Where do you guys come up with this chit?!...

483.jpg

That's funny...! Good job...

Advertisement
Duke Johnson leads by example, Jaquan does that and encourages his team. Miami will still be good in the future without Jaquan, but he will be the reason Miami beats FSU and helps Miami win the ACC. Difference between "good" & "great"

wut? c'mon mane

wut? c'mon mane

I'm telling you, especially on defense where Miami struggles, he will make an impact. He's all over the Field & makes game changing plays (interceptions, forced fumbles, pick 6, scoop and scores, big hits) players will play better just because he's on the field, they know that with him they can win any game. It's a Tebow effect, just watch when he plays in a few years for UM.

Advertisement

wut? c'mon mane

I'm telling you, especially on defense where Miami struggles, he will make an impact. He's all over the Field & makes game changing plays (interceptions, forced fumbles, pick 6, scoop and scores, big hits) players will play better just because he's on the field, they know that with him they can win any game. It's a Tebow effect, just watch when he plays in a few years for UM.

no doubt Quan will have that type of impact on the defense i just disagree on your Duke take

As much as I think Jaquan is awesome and would love him here he's not the reason we Beat FSU next year or the years after it's a GREAT/Elite QB, they win championship not safeties

As much as I think Jaquan is awesome and would love him here he's not the reason we Beat FSU next year or the years after it's a GREAT/Elite QB, they win championship not safeties

Actually..... Dorsey wasn't that, but Reed and Taylor were....

Great players on all 3 levels of defense win championships. Wilfork, Vilma, Reed... Maryland, Mira, Blades... Medearis, Armstead, Williams

Advertisement

Great players on all 3 levels of defense win championships. Wilfork, Vilma, Reed... Maryland, Mira, Blades... Medearis, Armstead, Williams

Dorsey was an elite college QB. Smart, great decision maker and true leader. Ball pretty much always went where it needed to go. The fact that no one since him has been close speaks to failures in recruiting but also just how great he was.

You just mentioned a whole defense Johnson is one player. No one person outside of a QB is a can't miss player.

Dorsey was an elite college QB. Smart, great decision maker and true leader. Ball pretty much always went where it needed to go. The fact that no one since him has been close speaks to failures in recruiting but also just how great he was.

Disagree... The fact that he had 3 pro bowl RBs, a probowl LT, a probowl TE, 3 probowl(borderline hall of game)WRs and Chud is what made him seen as elite. But, put him on rosters after him and he's not considered elite

Advertisement
I think Johnson is UM.
Biggest miss? No. I'd say Marvin jones maybe was. I'm sure there are others bigger.

you can't miss something you never had. everyone and their momma's new Marvin was going to FSU to play for Bobby, just like his older brother Fred who helped raise him after their mom died did.

Stop with all the predictions and prognosis. Staff been on him hard for long time, got a friend already committed, knows guys on the team, visited a 1000 times and for all practical reasons from SoFl. If for those reason alone he doesn't commit then he just ain't feeling us and it nobody's fault. Look at it this way, you go into Champs and all those sneakers on the wall but you can only buy one pair, you get the Jordans. Doesn't mean you didn't like the home town LeBrons. Just means you choose the Jordans.

Advertisement
Back