Nijel Pack Returning for 5th Season

View as article
Honestly a bit suprised at this descion but we all know what a healthy Pack can do at his best.

In order, I'd really like to see Omier back, then George, Wooga then Cleveland.
I can’t agree with this because we just saw what this lineup accomplished. It didn’t work, they were terrible together. Sometimes the pieces just won’t make a complete assembly.

Advertisement
I can’t agree with this because we just saw what this lineup accomplished. It didn’t work, they were terrible together. Sometimes the pieces just won’t make a complete assembly.
Couldn't agree more. I want Omier back. Wooga can go. George too. Cleveland I'm torn on but he has to be a 3 not a 4.

Couldn't agree more. I want Omier back. Wooga can go. George too. Cleveland I'm torn on but he has to be a 3 not a 4.
Personally I think Wooga was most affected by his injury, even more so then Pack. He's still has the talent to make it on this squad and I wouldnt want to write that off. George has a tremendous amount of raw talent and considering everyone on this board complains about how small we are, do we really want to let a 6-8" dude who can kill you from beyond the arc walk away from our program?

Personally I think Wooga was most affected by his injury, even more so then Pack. He's still has the talent to make it on this squad and I wouldnt want to write that off. George has a tremendous amount of raw talent and considering everyone on this board complains about how small we are, do we really want to let a 6-8" dude who can kill you from beyond the arc walk away from our program?
I don't disagree with any of that. Wooga was nowhere near the same after his injury which was extremely mismanaged when it happened. Why put him back in?! George was a very good 3pt shooter. There seemed go be chemistry issues so having every one come back doesn't seem great unless they work together better.

I highly doubt George returns. It's a very weak draft compared to recent years and he's going to get picked somewhere. His play really trailed off as conference play went on and he's still projected by many to go in the first round. Doubt he risks it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back