Night Practice

RBhurricane87

Senior
Was at the UM gym earlier this evening and I saw that the Greentree lights were on.

I'm guessing we finally held a night practice?

Any updates from that? Was the media not allowed to be there?

Bueller?

Advertisement
Hopefully this will prepare them for all those dreaded night games Al talks about.

Don't know about last night but they are off today and having a night scrimmage tomorrow. I know they were concerned about it being bright enough but u would think they would have tested the lights already. However, nothing surprises me with this administration/coaching staff.

Advertisement
The only update from last nights practice was that Chad Thomas was wearing a yellow no-contact jersey and Al brought in an ice cream truck for the guys. For real.

From the photos I saw on Twitter is actually looked like the lights were making it bright enough and your statement backs up my thoughts hahaa what a joke. I was thinking there is no way its not bright enough right, sure they would have tested it at least once before ending the project of adding lights.

Need to prepare for the first two games, which will be played in the evening. God help us.

From the photos I saw on Twitter is actually looked like the lights were making it bright enough and your statement backs up my thoughts hahaa what a joke. I was thinking there is no way its not bright enough right, sure they would have tested it at least once before ending the project of adding lights.

From what I saw, the lights were definitely bright enough.

They also had the Cobb Stadium and Mark Light Field lights on as well.

Advertisement
Most high schools were I'm at have had lights for night practice for years. Can't believe Miami didn't get lights till 2016.

Most high schools were I'm at have had lights for night practice for years. Can't believe Miami didn't get lights till 2016.

Probably did a 20 year Environmental Impact Study to make sure the lights would not disrupt sleep patterns of squirrels.

Advertisement
Glad we can start winning now that we have those lights. It was all the lights' fault. Yep. The lights. And Paul Williams.

I wasn't aware we had practice fields. According to our coach, we didn't have practice fields 18 months ago. Thanks god the infrastructure is beginning to take hold. Maybe now we can make a run at the Coastals.

Advertisement
Only took like sixty years and 7 losses in one season due to being night games for us to get some lights.

Advertisement
Back