Nigel Pack could be lost for season

Advertisement
That ******* sucks. This season has not gone as planned. sheesh.

Watching Omier just throw up shots and nothings going in just kind of encapsulated the season the other night...team is down bad and knows its down bad. its weird to watch.

One of those "nothing went right" type of seasons. Just kind of got to accept your fate. This ain't our year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach L waits until UM is all but eliminated from NCAA Tournament contention to worry about Pack's knee. Not a good look IMO.

Hating on L isn’t a good look my dude! I know it doesn’t fit your twisted angry narrative but shutting down a player due to an injury isn’t L’s call. It’s the training staff’s call but you keep on keeping the hate alive if that’s what floats your boat.

More pt for Jakai. Might be a good portal audition. Or a chance to earn time next year if he stays.

At this rate, he’s far from unplayable given what the roster could look like next year.

Advertisement
More pt for Jakai. Might be a good portal audition. Or a chance to earn time next year if he stays.

At this rate, he’s far from unplayable given what the roster could look like next year.
In his third season now, Jakai still looks pretty unplayable. He hustles, but I'm hard pressed to say I see anything else to particularly like about his game.

Advertisement
Back