Nigel Knott

daherms

Recruit
entered transfer portal; was a recruit in 2016 for Bama and played last year at ECU; would he be someone the team would pursue in the portal or are we looking for more than one year loan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Number 8 rated corner of his class.
Bama also got Shyheim carter the number 9 rated corner and Tayvon Diggs the number 4 athlete.
Carter udfa, knott transfer, diggs we all know.
I keep telling people that Bama and these schools get kids in the nfl by default of the sheer number of talented kids thayand not by development.

If we we would’ve signed carter and knott this place would be full of cis ejaculate.
And if both of their outcomes are the same as they got at Bama we would be asking for everyone’s heads.

entered transfer portal; was a recruit in 2016 for Bama and played last year at ECU; would he be someone the team would pursue in the portal or are we looking for more than one year loan
Not a chance they would take a 1 year loan CB but I bet it would be from a power 5 school not ECU. Most likely will be from a kid that redshirted at a big school and has multiple years to play left. Just my two cents

What he was rated out of HS means zero. I doubt he would be someone we would sign

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back