Nigel Bethel JR

Advertisement
Screenshot_20171105-161819.jpg

Advertisement
The early signing period could play a big role here. If UF doesn't have a new coach by then Bethel could sign and be locked in

Wait - Why are the Gators up in arms about him? Is he not a good prospect?

He's really good but they are retarded. Maybe because he doesnt have the stars..but the kid is like 6'1-180 and runs sub 4.5 and plays wr as well as db.
Considering how much they suck...hes a steal for them.

Fcked around playing hard to get and got got. Fck him. Never should have had to work so hard to convince him anyway.

Message: We fck. You don’t fck. Glad to see Rick turning the UM offer into a privilege and not some sorry *** fall back plan.

Message 2: We’re getting Campbell and Surtain.

Don’t you play with my emotions ‘Chise....

Tell me we fcukin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I’d keep him in play. If Campbell/Surtain whoever doesn’t show up, he’s a good backup plan.

But I️LOVES that we are in this position right now. Nation is on alert.

Advertisement

He's really good but they are retarded. Maybe because he doesnt have the stars..but the kid is like 6'1-180 and runs sub 4.5 and plays wr as well as db.

They have no idea about recruiting, it would be nice to tell them we turned him down yesterday just to fuq with them

This ain’t Al Golden & his staff...you not gone slow play us anymore. If Campbell & Surtain both attend the ND game the board might explode lol

Glad we didn't take him.. He has talent but this dude was a low 3 star playing recruiting games like he worth the time **** outta here.

Advertisement

They have no idea about recruiting, it would be nice to tell them we turned him down yesterday just to fuq with them

We could if they unlocked their board on 247 put that pansy, Luke Stampenis, treats his subscribers like snowflakes....total püssy.

Advertisement
Back