Nicolas Codie 4* PF from Texas

Advertisement

I cant find a single breadcrumb here… Says the same things about every school he’s visited. Seemed to really like Auburn but strange that he’d announce a commitment date before visiting them… Maybe we have a shot if Bethea and Swartz are actually working on him.

Advertisement
I think L likes to go with his best 5 players, regardless of scoring prowess or position. Ideally, the 5 would have a rebounder/rim protector, an elite perimeter defender and 3 guys that are stone cold killers on offense. Aside from the rim protector, I think this is more or less what we saw last season.
Agree. "Elite perimeter defenders" are rare birds these days, what with everyone focused so heavily on the offensive end, and their own three point shooting. Without a deep rotation, it's tiring to give your all at both ends. This is where, with more depth, this team might be better!

After the OOC schedule last season, I was ready to declare Bensley an elite defender. He was always right up in his man's chest and quick enough to fight through picks. After January 1st, though, with the ACC season, didn't really see that same level of effort/success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back