@NicKane Get in here!

miamimike305

Senior
But But but you stole our money! Motherf***** better start putting respect on yo name around here. I donated into that banner. But but but @NicKane stole my money. F you and all the Manny Slurpers. Also pawn the chain! Get a new AD #firemannyjamesstrawley. Drinking all the night. *drops mic*

Edit: Funny how life works. Banner kept getting delayed and delayed and it dropped on the worst day of the UCG program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think they ever found out who it was, no one manned up and took credit for it, but they ended up postponing it to the best possible time lol.
absolutely.jpg

Minutes into tonight's disaster it was obvious to all but the coaching staff (and a few diehard "settle down and relax we got this" CIS posters) that JW was "way off" for some reason (and should be yanked), and the run was a good thing to persevere with.

3 quarters later, when half the team rightly was dismayed and (defense) exhausted and not really on their A-game as much, they sorta woke up. Too late! I'm switching to Banner-mode; thanks all who paid and persevered with that effort.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But But but you stole our money! Motherf***** better start putting respect on yo name around here. I donated into that banner. But but but @NicKane stole my money. F you and all the Manny Slurpers. Also pawn the chain! Get a new AD #firemannyjamesstrawley. Drinking all the night. *drops mic*

Edit: Funny how life works. Banner kept getting delayed and delayed and it dropped on the worse day of the UCG program.

Da Gawd worked in a mysterious way.

Who was that ****** who did an identity theft and changed it anyway?
My suspicions are @Go Canes!! He is an admitted Hecht center employee and clear mole for them. But who ever did do it I thank them because they supported what I thought then was the biggest corching job against Gtech I ever saw only to be out down by what we saw last night. So in essence due to the weather twice and the saboteur once the banner actually flew at the actual perfect time. Lol funny how life works that way, it’s as if the orange bowl gods also had enough and called out this dog **** administration and coaching staff! Lmao

Last edited:
Advertisement
My suspicions are @Go Canes!! He is an admitted Hecht center employee and clear mole for them. But who ever did do it I thank them because they supported what I thought then was the biggest corching job against Gtech I ever saw only to be out down by what we saw last night. So in essence due to the weather twice and the saboteur once the banner actually flew at the actual perfect time. Lol funny how life works that way, it’s as if the orange bowl gods also had enough and called out this dog **** administration and coaching staff! Lmao

I didn't know Hecht stopped having students watch the front desk at night time and switched it to a full time position.

Advertisement
Back