Nick Linder will have his hands full tomorrrow

rok

Great Poster
meet Tyrique Jarrett

K4LB2M5.jpg

Advertisement
I've watched Pitt 2 or 3 times this year and thought each time " wow, we're ****ed when we play them" because of this kid. We won't be able to run the ball tomorrow.

I've watched Pitt 2 or 3 times this year and thought each time " wow, we're ****ed when we play them" because of this kid. We won't be able to run the ball tomorrow.

He's not even the main problem their de price is a monster too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitt stuffs the run, and leaves their DB's on an island and relies on getting pressure on the QB. And it's not like they have any lockdown DB's, so they've given up a ton of passing yardage. It sucks that their greatest strength is matched against our greatest weakness.

They're probably going to eat our OL alive an obscene amount of times during the game.

But if we can hold them off just 50% of the time, the opportunity for huge passing plays will be there.

Pitt is already down one starting CB. And his backup is questionable. This is the game for Richt to let it fly (with max protection). We also need to focus on shutting down Conner and making Jay Peterman be the one that beats us.

Advertisement
Only 335lbs, I call BS on that one.

Over/under on one of our o-lineman taking out our own running back on more that one play.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He's not even the main problem their de price is a monster too

Now PITTS D is a monster. Heard it here folks. The excuse machine in full swing. This defense if ******* garbage but we'll put up 17 and Fan boys will be out in full force.

Advertisement
Back