Nick Linder Leaving is a Good Thing!

Advertisement
I complemented you in the past for putting yourself out there.

Starting an entire thread, and basing a video, on one marginal player leaving, no matter how we may not like it, or no matter how some might think it's a good thing, is just plain dumb.

Why an entire thread, and a video, and something that is negative, and that is now water under the bridge at this point. There's literally no point of doing this.

Sorry OP, this just sucks.

Advertisement
Caneshades made me prouder

IMG_3084.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Linder,.. Till last years had some exceptionally inept coaches!! A year and a half with these coaches, I'm sure had improved him. Perhaps you didn't notice, but we still aren't carrying a full roster,.. And we didn't have a bunch of extra ableboddied players lining up on the O line!! He would've had some meaningful minutes.
Other than the thread title, and the video content, it was a great post!

Advertisement
Great idea!

Post in the West End Zone.

You'll find the posters there to be welcoming and cordial. They will be happy to show you the ropes and will treat you with kindness and gentle encouragement.

Give them a try.

What is wrong with this Board? Why has no one parodied the living crap out of this video? Have we all gone soft? The U will not be back until there is a full-fledged parody of this garbage with some production value!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back