Nick Bosa Sophomore Highlights

Advertisement
kid is a beast ...but cant even think about him..similar to his bro who EVERYONE knew was a beast...but kid will have NO interest in us...OSU BOUND.

Just reiterating what everyone said Bosa is commited to OSU but he just can't officially sign. Urban was at St Thomas this week to sure up the relationship.

Advertisement
long way to NSD 2016. if we are a top program competing for NC and osu is still...... well garbage i know there is a chance

Advertisement
Even without Urban he is OSU bound; It's not about the coach but more about the school.

long way to NSD 2016. if we are a top program competing for NC and osu is still...... well garbage i know there is a chance

and lets not forget what happened at UF with Urban…. maybe it repeats itself

His brother is 3 n out too, so they won't even play together.. You never know

He has 3+ members of his family that went to OSU. Including parents

Advertisement
Even without Urban he is OSU bound; It's not about the coach but more about the school.

well ****… Whats wrong with those people?

its never to late to break a long history of bad decisions..

It's a failure by Golden and staff if he doesn't sign here. Position of need, local recruit. We need to build a fence and sign these players if we ever want to be elite again. Enough excuses.

Did I hit em' all?
<sarcasm>

Last edited:

Dad was drafted out of BC by the Phins. Mom and her brother, Eric Kumerow, were Buckeyes. I have heard that Joey never really wanted anything else, 100% Buckeye, but the little brother is more of a South Florida kid than Joey was and might consider Miami.

Advertisement

Dad was drafted out of BC by the Phins. Mom and her brother, Eric Kumerow, were Buckeyes. I have heard that Joey never really wanted anything else, 100% Buckeye, but the little brother is more of a South Florida kid than Joey was and might consider Miami.

Everything you said is correct and Nick may be more of a SF kid. He might show a little bit of interest towards miami, but at the end of the day he's all buckeye and it is well-known.

Sucks....kid is all motor. Even D'Onofrio couldn't ***** up his ability to get hands up in the passing lanes when he cant get to the QB....I would kill for similar awareness on our D-line....not to mention his shedding of blocks..

UM

Since everyone knows Bosa is Taint Bound the one thing I took away from this video was watching Moten in non-highlight plays he is all NT! For the first few minutes he looks horrendous . Until he moves inside and you can tell he makes an impact at times getting to the ball before Bosa and drawing doubles. D'nofrio better not put him at end.

Advertisement
Back