nice video on richt return

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
[video=youtube;FwtLzx7RKbE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwtLzx7RKbE[/video]

Advertisement
Guy at 31 second mark was hating hard. Just shows that even in the down years its still miami vs the world. Cant wait till we back

Who is this guy, Finebaum? I saw his name mentioned before, but I never saw him on video. The guy is a real jerk. He appears far removed from any football experience or reality. Looks like the sickly kid who now finds comfort by attacking people who remind him of his tormentors of the past. Who anointed this pencil-necked geek (and geek is being generous) as expert commentator of college football? This guy obviously has a hard-on for Cane football. The SEC Network must be desperate for bodies if they hired this twerp. I am no 5-star athlete by any means, but even I find this guy insulting to athletic culture.

Advertisement
I can't stand Finebaum, if he wasn't so busy sucking Saban's d*** he'll see there's more to college football then the overrated $EC. Can't wait to rub our 6th title in his face.

Finbaum and some ppl wonder why ESPN is losing money and laying ppl off. Too many hacks and not enough insight worth a ****.

Advertisement
People saying ending is bad: that part made me jump out of my seat. Go and watch THE WIRE. Or go youtube Omar from the show, then you'll see why that ending is incredible.

my god WE BACK

People saying ending is bad: that part made me jump out of my seat. Go and watch THE WIRE. Or go youtube Omar from the show, then you'll see why that ending is incredible.

my god WE BACK

Not knowing the context of where the reference is from is part of it.

Someone whistling The Farmer in the dell just is not intimidating on its own.

Advertisement
I think Finebaum was like a lot of the talking heads in thinking Miami would not get the right coach again. For example, he said "nor will they get a big name coach" and "be a proven winner on day one".

Well, we land Richt who was never the betting favorite until the last few days before they hired him. That kind of pulled the rug out from under a lot of the talking heads. It was funny to watch some of them walk back what they first said about Richt on Gameday this morning. To some of them, what was a bad hire a couple of days ago has suddenly transform into a good one. It's like somebody whispered in their ear to quit being stupid. And it worked.

That is amazing because what Finebaum said wouldn't happen is exactly what DID happen . And love the ending but you gotta get the reference.

Advertisement
Back