Nice to see Folden sacrificing Scott's life to get a cheap..

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...score to make this blowout look less blowoutish. Way to look out for your starting WR, Fat Fckmouth.

Advertisement
I was just saying the same thing that Scott injury is on him there is no need to throw the ball down 51

Advertisement
Looks like it might be the collar bone again. That fat dumb ***** should definitely be fired for this ****.

Looks like it might be the collar bone again. That fat dumb ***** should definitely be fired for this ****.

I want to hear the scumbags on here tell me again about what a good guy Folden is because he speaks well, is white, and wears a tie. This disgusting blob just exposed his best WR to a potential season-ending injury in order to make the 51-0 score in the 4th quarter look less pathetic.

Advertisement
rashawn scott is a much better man than me. no way i would've sacrificed my body at that point in the game for a piece of s**t coach like gorlden.

Advertisement
These players need to wake up and realize that this scumbag doesn't care about them. He is just using them for his own benefit. His decisions are getting them hurt and ruining their chances of having a NFL career.

Advertisement
stopped watching game 2nd qtr and first I hear of this.. absolute atrocity, I phucking hate this guy

Golden is a poor excuse for a human being.

i disagree, he's a player's coach

False.

Yep very false. All his former players are thrown under the bus as soon as they leave. He just puts on that "players coach" identity to the media and some younger guys buy into his bs. All his former players calling him out on twitter and everything. A real players coach in college plays to his guys strengths to allow them to have fun and in the end make more money than they would doing what Golden is doing to them now.

Advertisement
Back