Nice to join the Family

Advertisement
Negged. No posting if you have under 100 posts.
threadcop.jpg

The majority of people on this site are a bunch of morons, who claim to be die hard fans yet never attend football games, swear to never again support the program financially so The U will sink, want to hire Butch and fully believe that Mike Leach is the next messiah!

But other than that great site!
You left yourself out.
Some are Mork Pricht slurpers....

Speaking such blasphemous words at Butch and The Pirate should not be protected speech IMHO
I'm all for free speech but that right comes with a consequence. I'll never want to silence anyone. I will most definitely let you know what I think about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The majority of people on this site are a bunch of morons, who claim to be die hard fans yet never attend football games, swear to never again support the program financially so The U will sink, want to hire Butch and fully believe that Mike Leach is the next messiah!

But other than that great site!
That pretty much sums it up. Keep waiting for it to improve. Perhaps fire the CIS administration.

How you guys doin? Been following the boards for a while and I decided to join.

Thank you for sharing the contaminated meat story and all the other funny post that keeps this place special.

Go canes!!
Oh, and CIS membership fees are due on the first of each month. You can DM me for where to Venmo your first month's payment, which will be prorated for December.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back