Nice Press for UM Commit Hodges

Advertisement
anyone care to tell me whats going on at Western? whats with the improvement?

Advertisement
Western has always had talent but they usually end up getting poached by the private schools.

Joe Fentigrassi (99-02) long snapper and Jon Feliciano both came from there

No they havent (talent wise)...but whatever talent they do usually have does get poached by privates. (Heritage,STA) thoughout the years.

They are recruiting. Their coaches have connections with the 7 on 7 teams (coach them), which leads to these kids having relations and a good number of kids transferred in there.

American Heritage has had a pretty big exodus. Cypress Bay doesnt have anything so that little western pocket is wide open. Williams is there due to his caregiver.

Their HC is solid...they have a pretty good staff honestly on the whole. But thetalent wont be sustainable. They have to break through in the next 2 years

If I read that right it also said there was an Etienne. Any relation to the Clemson kid?

Advertisement
No thats a french last name.

The clemson kid is from louisiana i believe.

This etienne is likely from the caribbean. (Haiti, Bahamas,Trinidad)

South lousiana is french territory....half my family is from there. Lots of french roots all the way through the state. Hence why all the cites are french named. Haiti is also french influenced like many eastern caribbean countries. May not be same family but definitely both French. Cant be creole without the French part

South lousiana is french territory....half my family is from there. Lots of french roots all the way through the state. Hence why all the cites are french named. Haiti is also french influenced like many eastern caribbean countries. May not be same family but definitely both French. Cant be creole without the French part

LA still goes by napoleonic code too. their bar exam is interesting to say the least

Advertisement
The other day I saw the heading of an article on another site, which I believe was Hodges saying that he got way faster.

Figured there would be pages of discussion on this but not having seen it, does anyone have info as to his current speed (40 and other)?

Thx.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back