Nice ESPN Article on Frank Gore

Advertisement
Total work horse and great story. Never thought he was gonna keep going this long. Just when you think he is done... nope. Didn’t think we would get to 13k and it was already a miracle he got as far as he did on two busted knees. Then he took 13k. No chance at 14k, just kept going. Crazy

For all the **** our program gets for character
Frank, Vince and Dre were some and are some of the highest character individuals in the league.

Just incredible what he's done.

He's outproduced every other Miami back in the league with 2 bum knees - and we've obviously had some good ones.

With 2 good knees it would've been him and Sanders (if he didn't retire so young) duking it out for most yards all-time.

At this point, I think there's no doubt that he'll be in the HOF, too.

Add another to the list.

He's either finishing 3rd or 4th all-time in rushing when it's all said and done. 4th if he retires after this year, 3rd if he plays two more years barring injuries. There is zero doubt he's going to the HOF. Zero.

Just incredible what he's done.

He's outproduced every other Miami back in the league with 2 bum knees - and we've obviously had some good ones.

With 2 good knees it would've been him and Sanders (if he didn't retire so young) duking it out for most yards all-time.

At this point, I think there's no doubt that he'll be in the HOF, too.

Add another to the list.

He is a HOF in football and life.

A role model for all from all walks of life in how to overcome numerous obstacles, setbacks and challenges to achieve greatness in all facets of work and life.

Should be first ballot HOF.

Advertisement
Baddest man to ever walk Coral Gables and the standard by which all other SoFL HS backs are measured.

First ballot HOF and a model of consistency in a position that has the least longevity in the NFL.

And to think the world was deprived of seeing him at his absolute best. Miami fans were lucky to see it in 2001

I don’t watch Fins any more but I will just to see Frank. Anyone going to Fin games that has old Gore Canes jersey ahould wear it. To end up on list with only Smith, Sugar, and Sanders above you is something. To have done it on pair of rebuilt knees, is unbelievable. God’s Speed, Mr Gore. We love you down here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back