8:00 PM - Florida State @ NC State - ACCN

Signed,

Peruche

1664738481587.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s hop for no NC State hangover after Clemson yesterday.
NCSU is my second school (alumni) and I can find a million and one reasons to hope for FSUs demise. Give me FSU 28 ~ NCSU 31.

curious to see how Georgia plays against Auburn

and that Bama-A&M game sure lost a lot of luster

Advertisement
Does UF ever play on the road. geez
They don't have a real road game till Nov. 5. They're on the road for most of November. If they lose to Mizzou this week, the wheels could fall off. Looking at their schedule, worst case, there are up to 6 more losses on that schedule. I don't think that happens, though.

They don't have a real road game till Nov. 5. They're on the road for most of November. If they lose to Mizzou this week, the wheels could fall off. Looking at their schedule, worst case, there are up to 6 more losses on that schedule. I don't think that happens, though.
@A&M and FSU is not much of a challenging road schedule. I guess Tennessee 2 weeks ago would be the most challenging.

@A&M and FSU is not much of a challenging road schedule. I guess Tennessee 2 weeks ago would be the most challenging.
Completely agree. Tennessee was their toughest road game. FSU could beat them, and A&M is good enough to do it. Imho, they end up at 7-5. They lose to UGA and LSU/A&M. They're good enough to get those other wins.

I know some already have their mind made up that we are stuck with Mario after 4 games in year one. But how about Mich St. Mel Tucker got paid and now looks like a nobody without K Walker to hand the ball off to. 2-3 with OSU, Mich, and PSU Still left. He is looking at a 4 win season unless they figure something out quick.

Advertisement
Back