Nice Article on Michael Badgley.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good read! Say as you will, but, I kinda like the goofy, jersey, surfer dude!!

Lmao! "Money bags".....i like it!!

man i must be out of it...i remember the guy being "money" for us when he was here. didn't know people thought he sucked or maybe i just don't pay attention.

He was excellent here as a matter of fact and All American but people expect kickers to be 100% all the time. Even when they get their kicks blocked because the oline was a friggin turnstile at the most crucial moment in game. SMH

Advertisement
The kid was first-team ACC in 2017. Yeah, he yipped one against Wisconsin around 24 yards out. His other miss was from 53 yards. He missed 6 field goals all year and 3 of those were from 50+.

Some of our fans are just miserable and negative and will ***** on our kids at every opportunity. Then they act surprised when the kid does well at the next level.

Michael is a very good athlete. He is goofy. He was a Division I caliber lacrosse player as a middie. Go watch Duke or Johns Hopkins or Notre Dame or Denver and then tell me those middies aren't outstanding athletes. The kid at Duke who was an All-American was signed because he was a stud wide receiver out of Texas and the Duke coach signed him because of what he did in the state championship game. Had nothing to do with lacrosse.

Advertisement
Back