NHL Panthers getting into NIL with Canes

Advertisement
You forgot there is a club hockey team and they will get a new arena on campus. (Stir the pot)

This could be very interesting...NIL deals with pro sports teams where we have no program
Do the Lightning team up with USF?

Do the Dolphins connect to UM??

Advertisement
Do the Lightning team up with USF?

Do the Dolphins connect to UM??

Being that Ross is a billionaire Michigan alum, wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t link up w/ them. Smh. But, since we play at his stadium, I would hope they would like w/ us.

Advertisement
I must say, UM is doing a FANTASTIC job with this NIL stuff. We seem to be one of, if not the most, active schools in the county

I must say, UM is doing a FANTASTIC job with this NIL stuff. We seem to be one of, if not the most, active schools in the county
It would be malpractice if the school and community weren't getting involved.

CanesInsight dot com should set up a fund, too. Crowd source this ****.

Pay these MF'rs to come do a podcast spot or do a commercial for the website have them wear CanesInsight dot com shirts or do CIS paid posts on IG/Snap/etc.

@DMoney make this **** happen.

Being that Ross is a billionaire Michigan alum, wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t link up w/ them. Smh. But, since we play at his stadium, I would hope they would like w/ us.
The Fins are in Miami, IDGAF where you're from, if you own a pro sports team from Miami and you don't cater to your hometown people, you won't last.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back